Saturday, February 23, 2013

Swaps :)

I have not been working on that Graphic 45 album without taking breaks to create for swaps in some of the great groups I belong to!  Since the photos have been taken and the exposure has been adjusted, I thought I would include a couple of pictures of some other things I've been working on.

First, a magazine collage that I did for a trading partner in Australia (how cool is that?) over at Paper Traders:






I have also made a couple of little art dolls for the wonderful Ms. Shelly that makes the wheel go round over at the Yahoo Altered Books' group site:

This was my first doll that I made; then realized I was supposed to make a ribbon doll! So, effort #2 follows...

By far my favorite!  This little doll started out as tan card stock and one of my Art Doll stamps. :)
I've also swapped bookmarks on a Yahoo group I recently joined called Art for the Creative Mind. Sadly, I did not take photos of those but they are winging their way to my partner as we speak.

I challenge you to try something "outside the box" this week. 

Best,
Misti

No comments: