Saturday, February 23, 2013

Graphic 45 Album & Other Happenings

Ok so, I think I put this post off for two weeks because of the photographs that needed to be taken.  I've been working on a Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe gate fold album that is 99% finished.  Because my eyes are always larger than my stomach, I put way TOO MANY pages in this album and it is taking FOR-EVAH to finish.  However, since there are so many photos I thought I had probably better post at least the first 11 pages. lol

So... here ya go!

The cover is started but definitely NOT finished. I'm all about junking it up!

This page has photo mats as well as a mini-journal included.






I need to do something else with this page - it just hasn't hit me in the back of the head yet.


Envelope pocket mounted on a chip board covered page.

Last photo for now... more to follow!
I hope this finds you all creating amazing things!
Best wishes,
Misti

1 comment:

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Really beautiful album , Misti. Gorgeous layered pages