Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tip-In Envelope Challenge

Wow! So I have not posted to my blog since August of last year. Does this mean I have not been creating anything? Absolutely not!  Perhaps this is why I only have one blog follower who is a friend. ;)  One of many things I need to put on my to-do list - BLOG MORE OFTEN.

I love participating in challenges. Why? It forces me to create on a deadline (for some reason I perform better under pressure).  I often participate in challenges set-up by PaperTraders; if you are not familiar with this group I would encourage you to check them out. 

In the meantime, some photos of a tip-in envelope challenge that I have completed:

Envelope filled with ephemera and treats for my trading partner.
Envelope with flap open.
The back of the envelope



2 comments:

June Campbell said...

This Valentine envelope is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

hey all mistiroses.blogspot.com blogger found your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://massive-web-traffic.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://massive-web-traffic.com