Sunday, January 11, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year... All that Jazz!

Well it's been AGES since I've posted. I've had two computers melt down, purchased a new one that had to be returned, and had a custom one built since my last blog post. I've had an un-birthday, we've celebrated Christmas, and even had a Happy New Year!

Today I was going to catch up with all of my old friends, provide some witty quips about all that has been going on in the world and marvel you with pictures of the holidays; however, I've learned that a blogging friend has had a tragedy in her family and I'm afraid that my witticism (a masterful blend of sarcasm and wit ... NOT the Webster definition of the word I assure you!) has abandoned me.

The dining room was decorated and awaiting guests. My son-in-law kindly donated his trophy deer to stand watch during the holiday season. He didn't even wince when I draped him in Christmas greenery, lights, and white roses. Thank you Jacob, I love you!

I have tales to share... but that shall be for another day.


And so, an Au 'voir for now.

~Misti Rose

No comments: