Friday, July 13, 2012

Pinterest... absolutely fascinating!

So, you may (or may not) know that I am a visual person - I like to see pictures of other people's art, I subscribe to certain magazines for the dreamy photos and advertisements, and find inspiration in images.  This week, while struggling with my 5 x 7 Paper Traders challenge (which meant I started blog hopping), I discovered Pinterest.  Can I get a "yeah, baby?!?"  Amazing images there and all kinds of gadgets I do not know how to work yet because... well... I rarely read the "how to" included on web pages. 

Having shared all that... until I manage to create something worthy of sharing (because trust me when I tell you I have three totally unrelated, unfinished projects on my desk), check out things I've pinned on Pinterest.  Some great images there!  I think you can view what I like by clicking on: http://pinterest.com/mistiroses (but I'm not sure... it's that researching the directions issue again).  In any case, check it out!

Best wishes,
Misti


No comments: